Friday, January 9, 2009

Baby girl!!!




Wednesday, on one of the worst days for weather Jennifer decided to go to the hospital to have her baby. I could hardly stand it! All day I waited for news from mom or Brandy, praying that somehow I would be able to get to the hospital. The day wore on and finally while I was at the gym I got the call. Alyssa Jade had been born! Jennifer was sure that she was having a boy, but nope another little girl. She was 8 pounds on the nose and 203/4 inches long. I got to the hospital just as visiting hours were ending, so I didn't get much time with her. But she is so wonderfully sweet! There is something about newborn babies in all their innocence and peacefulness. What a little dolly she is! The kids have not seen her yet, but maybe this afternoon I will take them over to meet her.

2 comments:

Sara Joy said...

Awwww... Congrats on being an Auntie again!!! I heard she's pretty cute. :) How exciting!!!

Terra said...

Congratulations to your family Linda! I can't believe your little sister is old enough to be a mom, makes me feel old!